The "just" a complete world championship was played here without comment and accompanied to be had nothing to do with the fact that we here in the shadow of the grandstand just indulge even the lower division football. Rather, the thesis had the wonderful Ben Ling's speech will be refuted, after the football not the most important, but even the only thing in life is. And so were the thoughts of all other months, but just not the beautiful game. Worthwhile thoughts by the way, similar to Championship, promotion or other similar great sporting achievements.
There still remain many thought this World Cup depend, of course long since forgotten, or certainly many comments were discussed. Therefore only briefly outlined my memories
- Yes, I felt the horns sometimes annoying. But think about all of a ban, or to demand such, bordered on a stately colonial thinking. The fan culture of each country, it is respected.
-Steffen Simon as moderator, I think much worse, and that was not addressed daily.
the DFB-selection has played a great tournament, although here the shadows of three games were almost overshadowed.
-Diego Armando Maradona is also after his resignation always be a person I had concluded in his very individual way into my heart. He is certainly not a great coach and worked in his suit like George Clooney sometimes after 3 Fast Food months. But none had anywhere near the sidelines during a game like him. I can only put each to the heart to look at the documentation of over Kusturica Maradona.
- Katrin Mueller Hohenstein has now stopped for the hand of Olli Kahn?
and, and, and.
But, the end of a world championship and an advantage: Because now the football has once again those who indulge in not only the event character, but love the sport, with all its ups and downs. And so I look forward to a new season 2010/2011. Good luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment