Thursday, March 3, 2011

Relational Database Drawbacks

Three on Thursday N ° 60 ° 2



first Are you a sun worshiper or nightshade family?

So I welcome the sun. But I would be crazy to Lower Austrian ......
I also like the shade.

second Would you eat mushrooms you've collected yourself?

not collected by me and not from anyone else. On self-picked mushrooms I can do without. An absolute no go.

third With whom did you spend your time as a child most like? Who now?

As a child: with my grandmother Charlotte said quite clearly and spontaneously. Today, as a wife and mother: There are few people I like to spend my time today .... and when I think about exactly they fit in a hand.


These were my answers now one of the three on Thursday. It looks like that on you that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment