Sunday, February 20, 2011

Football Pool Games 1-49

heart controlled


"I am constantly energized and got not one free minute." Of all the quirrligen successful real estate agent Juliane Hempel, which is accustomed to move in stinking rich social stage, "George runs to the homeless'. And soon, the question arises: woman remains as heart or brain-controlled?


♥ ♥


And again I read a book. I am troubled so soon from myself how quickly it works. Okay, it was indeed now not such a weighty tome.

The story of Julie Hempel, the mother of a daughter, and in addition a very successful luxury real estate agent is carved an incredible pace in the ears.

Many scenes ... many places much dialogue. By reading I felt I was on the run.
But the longer I'm immersed in the story it has to melt. And finally, I just wanted to know .... as of now with Julie luxury real estate agent Fanny's daughter and George starts the homeless.
I liked also that the story takes place in Salzburg.
Salzburg, a city in which I had often ..... and in which I much know.
My conclusion: A nice book
for the entertainment in between.
And now on to be or not in my personal book box

0 comments:

Post a Comment