Monday, February 21, 2011

Rear Projection Folio

Lotte and I



The Lotte is there. On Friday I
have done a real joy jump. For it was very ship with the fix.
I tested it, of course, then also the same. In bed: o)
Hmm .... what to say now ... the truth is best.
I have to get used to it.
simple as I had imagined, it is not. So
zag book purely on .... the page read and throw.

I read that is always lying on the left.
And if I try this with the Lotte, yes ... somehow does all this not the way I like to.
The book slipped and somehow my left arm is in your way.
lying right there is not much better.
read because I feel not comfortable.

I know Porbleme needs no one!
super well it works ..... if I'm sitting in the kitchen at the table. Lotte
up purely on the table ..... book and browse.
sit Unfortunately, I almost never at the table and read.
Man, I'm a reader in bed!

Ah! I give just to try and not more than ..... exercise makes it known to a master.
And eventually the works then determined.
The Lotte and me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment