Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shops In Brighton That Sell Bb Guns

three fish on Thursday N ° 59


first What was the best decision of your life?

to get my two children. Oliver and Yannick. And to say yes to a life .... with all the ups and downs.

second If you could rule one day the world, what would you change it?

would not that I can put everything in one day. There were definitely a lot of things. And I would start with the taxes!

third What is the craziest you've made in the intoxication of falling in love? have been

laugh .... I feel so intoxicated I can not .... I could have made something crazy: o)
Seriously: I would not give up yet here: o) * mischievous smile !


Those were my ... and now you.
a nice Thursday for all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment